Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oct 2012

A short update.  Still working on new programs.   The pace has been slow.  The last six months has been hit and miss since my back problems have been getting steadily worse.  Had to finally schedule a new surgery date, Nov.1..  This will be surgery number four, with two more to go.  It has been very hard to focus on my different projects and I finally realized that without full concentration I will not be able to do a proper job on anything that is important.  Hopefully the surgery will be successful and I can commit my full attention to finishing the projects I outlined in my last Blog.  Because of many requests I will soon post an overview of my personal history so those interested will be able to better understand who I am and what has caused me to think like I do.